The global animal health market is expected to reach a value of USD
Global Animal Health Market 2022-2028
The global research report on “Animal Health Market” includes an in-depth study of the current global market situation along with several market dynamics. To formulate this report, a detailed analysis was performed with input from industry experts. Based on the client’s demand, a huge amount of business and market related information has been gathered through this report which ultimately helps businesses to create better strategies.
According to latest research by SkyQuest Technology, the global Animal Health Market was valued at USD 35.1 Billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach USD 45.42 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 3.75% during of the forecast period 2022-2028. An increase in the incidence of zoonotic diseases is likely to drive the animal health market.
Adopting pets for companionship increases contact with animal-borne diseases that spread diseases all over the world. During the forecast period, the demand for the global animal health market is expected to be driven by increased awareness of preventive measures and increasing availability of treatment options. The trend in animal health is moving towards the development of smart health monitoring devices that can monitor health remotely. Technology is advancing across all industries, including animal health, thanks to the Internet of Things (IoT) trend. Partnerships between the private and public sectors could make this technology more affordable and more animal-friendly.
Click here to download and understand the latest key trends in the global animal health market
What does this report bring?
• Market estimate for more than 20 countries
• Customization of segments, regions and business profiles
• More than 100 tables, more than 150 figures
• Global and national animal health market trends
• Complete mapping of animal health industry parameters
• Attractive investment proposition
• Competitive strategies adopted by the main players in the animal health market
• Animal Health Market Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Market Impact
• Animal health market growth rate to 2028
• Regulatory scenario, regional dynamics and Animal Health market overview of key countries in each region
• Segment trends and analysis
• Analysis of animal health market opportunities by region and country
• Opportunity and growth of animal health market segmentation
• Porter’s five forces analysis to know the state of the market
• Price analysis
• Parent market analysis
• Comparative analysis of the product portfolio
Companies involved in the Global Animal Health Market research report are:
• Zoetis (United States)
• Intervet International BV (Netherlands)
• Elanco (United States)
• Ceva (France)
• Virbac (France)
• Merck & Co., Inc. (United States)
• Novartis AG (Switzerland)
• Emergent BioSolutions, Inc. (USA)
• CSL Limited (Australia)
• IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. (USA)
• Bayer AG (Germany)
• Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
Full [email protected] https://skyquestt.com/report/animal-health-market
Read the Market Research Report, “Global Animal Health Market Segmented by Product (Drugs, Vaccines, Feed, Diagnostics), Animal (Farm Animals, Companion Animals), End User (Hospitals and Veterinary Clinics, Animal Care and Rehabilitation Centers, Diagnostic Centers, Others) and by Region – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2028″ by SkyQuest
North America holds the largest regional share of the global animal health market. North America is the most technologically advanced region in terms of therapeutic and diagnostic research and development. Additionally, there is a significant increase in the adoption of pets as well as an increase in the incidence of zoonotic diseases in the region. Due to consistent long-term growth, Europe is expected to occupy the second position in this market. The growth of the global animal health market is driven by increased consumption of animal-derived foods as well as stringent animal health regulations. In Asia-Pacific, the animal health industry is expected to grow rapidly. Asia-Pacific countries with diverse economic development, such as China, Japan, and India, have led an increasing number of animal health-focused biopharmaceutical companies to modernize the drug discovery process.
• Analyze and forecast the market size of the global animal health market.
• To size and forecast on demand.
• Identify drivers and challenges
• To review competitive developments such as mergers and acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc.,
• To perform price analysis for the global animal health market
• Identify and analyze the profile of key players operating in the global Animal Health market
Objective and scope of the report:
• A market overview based on geographic scope, segmentation, and financial performance of major players is presented in the report.
• The report presents the estimated market size by the end of the forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current size of the market is also examined in the report.
• Based on various indicators, the annual growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period are offered.
• The report presents the current industry trends and the future scope of the market in North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Europe.
• The various parameters accelerating the growth of the market are embedded in the research report.
• The report analyzes the growth rate, market size and market valuation over the forecast period.
Speak with our analyst for more information:
1 Apache Way, Westford, Massachusetts 01886
USA (+1) 617-230-0741
Email: [email protected]
SkyQuest Technology is a leading growth consulting firm providing market intelligence, marketing and technology services. It has more than 450 satisfied customers worldwide.
This press release was published on openPR.