New Entries in the AVMA Animal Health Studies Database
Below are some of the new lists of veterinary clinical studies in the AVMA Database on Animal Health Studies. Information on participation in studies is available on the database site.
- AAHSD005320: âAssessment of Injury-Triggered B Cell Activation Following Orthopedic Surgery in Dogs,â University of California-Davis.
- AAHSD005325: âHigh Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) Ablation as a Single-Modality Treatment for Canine Subcutaneous Tumors,â Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine.
- AAHSD005326: “Comparison of the efficacy and impact on suppressor cells of CHOP vs. chemotherapy. LOPP in Canine T Cell Lymphoma, âUniversity of Pennsylvania.
- AAHSD005330: âF18 FDG PET / CT and Cytology for Canine Lymphoma,â Colorado State University.
- AAHSD005334: “Minimally Invasive Dog Metastasectomy (MIMIC) Trial”, North County Specialty Veterinary Hospital, San Marcos, California.
- AAHSD005335: âMetabolomics Assay to Evaluate Systemic Consequences of Dysbiosis,â Veterinary Specialty Hospital-North County, San Marcos, Calif., And Veterinary Specialty Hospital-Sorrento Valley, San Diego.
- AAHSD005336: “Pneumonia Pathogen Analysis Study”, Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital, Wheat Ridge, Colorado, and Veterinary Emergency and Referral Center of Hawaii, Honolulu.
- AAHSD005338: âF18 FDG PET / CT after Radiation Therapyâ, Colorado State University.
- AAHSD005340: âEvaluation of Recombinant Inhaled Human IL-15 Combined with Standard Care in Dogs with Osteosarcomaâ, Colorado State University, University of California-Davis, University of Illinois and University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- AAHSD005341: âA preclinical feasibility study evaluating the use of Deep CIVO, a novel intratumoral microinjection device, in canine cancer patientsâ, Veterinary Cancer and Surgery Specialists, Milwaukie, Oregon, and Bridge Animal Referral Center, Edmonds, Washington.