Market Snapshot and Forecast with the Impact of COVID-19
Executive Summary The global animal health market was valued at USD 47.21 billion in 2020. The trend of owning pets such as dogs and cats is booming due to the humanization of pets.
New York, November 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com Announces the Publication of the “Global Animal Health Market – Analysis by Animal Type, Product Type, End User, Region, Country: Overview of the market and Forecast with the impact of COVID-19 “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06180313/?utm_source=GNW
Many people find solace and companionship by adopting pets while staying at home. As a result, the demand for animal health products such as food, medicine is increasing dramatically and is expected to grow tremendously in the future.
Growing concerns about several animal diseases have resulted in investments in vaccination, disease diagnosis and an emphasis on healthy diets. In addition, the veterinary services help prevent or treat diseases and ailments in order to increase the production of food of animal origin, which would lead to dramatic price reductions, allowing rapid access to nutritious food. Hence, the increasing demand for animal products is boosting the animal health market
The COVID-19 outbreak has affected the global economy from various sectors, including veterinary sectors. Containment and other restrictive measures taken to control the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic have had a negative impact on the livestock sector, particularly the dairy and meat industries, and related processes. The meat trade has been disrupted, while people’s consumption habits have simultaneously changed due to food safety and quality concerns.
In addition, with the increase in the incidence of diseases in animals and the growth of the animal population, there has been an increasing emphasis on the development of drugs for the care of animals. Various animal diseases occur every year, which gives drug companies the opportunity to launch animal health products.
The trend towards the nuclear family across the world has accelerated pet ownership. Thus, the growing human-animal bond defines the willingness of consumers to spend more money on their pets. Growing incidence of infectious diseases, advancements in technology, and increasing investments by major players are key factors driving the growth of the pet care market.
Scope of the report
• The report presents the analysis of Animal Health market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
• The report analyzes the animal health market by animal type (production animals, companion animals).
• The report analyzes the animal health market by product type (pharmaceuticals, vaccines, food additives).
• The report analyzes the animal health market by end user (veterinary hospitals & clinics, point-of-care testing, others).
• The global animal health market was analyzed by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, LAMEA).
• The global animal health market was analyzed by country (United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, China, India, Japan, Brazil).
• The main ideas of the report were presented through the frameworks of the SWOT, Porter Five Analysis. In addition, the attractiveness of the market was presented by region, by type of product, by end user.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, and new product development. Companies analyzed in the report include Zoetis, Merck & Co., Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim, Covetrus, Inc., Elanco Animal Health Incorporated, Virbac, IDEXX LABORATORIES, INC., Ceva Sante Animale, Vetoquinol, Phibro Animal Health Corporation
Key target audience
• Animal health companies
• Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
• Consulting and consulting firms
• Government and decision-makers
• Regulatory authorities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06180313/?utm_source=GNW
On Report link
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001