DUBLIN, March 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — “Veterinary Services Market Research Report by Service, by Animal Type, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global veterinary services market size has been estimated at $97.34 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $103.50 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.68% to reach $153.13 billion by 2027.
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years from 2022 to 2027 as the forecast period.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes Veterinary Services to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on the service, the market has been studied across diagnostic testing and imaging, physical health monitoring, and surgery.
- On the basis of animal type, the market has been studied for companion animals and farm animals.
- Based on region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia Pacificand Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail through Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexicoand United States. United States is explored in more detail through California, Florida, Illinois, new York, Ohio, Pennsylvaniaand Texas. the Asia Pacific is explored in more detail through Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwanand Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa is explored in more detail through France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emiratesand UK.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
FPNV Positioning Matrix rates and categorizes vendors in the Veterinary Services Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Quality Ratio -price, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
Enterprise Usability Profiles:
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global veterinary services market including Addison Biological Laboratory, Addison Biological Laboratory, Inc., Animart LLC, Armor Animal Health, CVS Group PLC, Ethos Veterinary Health, Greencross. Limited, Idexx Laboratories, Mars, Inc., National Veterinary Care Ltd., Patterson Companies Inc. and PetIQ, LLC.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global veterinary services market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global veterinary services market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Veterinary Services Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Veterinary Services Market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global veterinary services market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global veterinary services market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global veterinary services market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Overview
5.1. Market dynamics
126.96.36.199. Increase in the number of pet owners
188.8.131.52. Growing prevalence of zoonoses and foodborne diseases
184.108.40.206. Develop initiatives undertaken by regulatory authorities
220.127.116.11. Rising cost of veterinary services
18.104.22.168. Emergence of technologically advanced digital technologies
22.214.171.124. Raising awareness of animal health
126.96.36.199. Ethical dilemmas encountered in veterinary practices
5.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
6. Veterinary Services Market, By Service
6.2. Diagnostic tests and imaging
6.3. Physical health monitoring
7. Veterinary Services Market, By Animal Type
7.3. Farm animals
8. Americas Veterinary Services Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia Pacific Veterinary Services Market
9.10. South Korea
ten. Europe, Middle East & Africa Veterinary Services Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launching and improving new products
11.4.4. Investment & Financing
11.4.5. Reward, recognition and expansion
12. Enterprise Usability Profiles
12.1. Addison Biological Laboratory
12.2. Addison Biological Laboratory, Inc.
12.3. Animart LLC
12.4. Animal Health Armor
12.5. CVS Group PLC
12.6. Veterinary Health Ethos
12.7. Greencross Limited
12.8. Idexx Laboratories
12.9. Mars, Inc.
12.10. National Veterinary Care Ltd.
12.11. Patterson Companies Inc.
12.12. PetIQ, LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p9nwy4
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-veterinary-services-industry-to-2027—grown-awareness-towards-animal-health-presents-opportunities-301493175.html
SOURCE Research and Markets