New York, September 24, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Animal Treatment Market by Animal Type and Treatment Type, Country – Forecast 2024” – https: //www.reportlinker. com / p05974266 /? utm_source = GNW
The animal treatment market has seen a paradigm shift from conventional veterinary diagnostic procedures to advanced ones. In 2019, around 70-80% of farm animals in developed economies and around 60-70% of farm animals in emerging countries received basic medicalization.
The basic medicalization rate is expected to increase in the coming years due to increased animal welfare initiatives and improved regulatory framework. Several countries involved in the animal treatment market have developed high quality and highly effective veterinary products.
This has further boosted the growth of the animal treatment market.
The treatment rate in dogs has been increasing since 2018, due to the growing awareness of animal diagnostic services.
Based on animal type, the animal treatment market has been segmented into dogs, cats, pigs, horses, poultry and cattle. During the study, positive growth trends were observed in the case of companion animals.
Rising pet ownership rates and increasing pet-related spending are supporting trends in the medicalization of pets such as dogs and cats. In addition, strict laws have been made to maintain the health of dogs and cats.
For example, in the United States, the government enforces strict measures against pet owners who neglect the health of their pets. Additionally, pet owners must meet certain animal health standards prior to adoption.
These factors have led to the increased rate of medicalization in dogs and cats.
By type of treatment, the veterinary care segment is expected to experience significant growth during the forecast period.
Based on the type of treatment, the animal treatment market is segmented into no medicalization, basic medicalization, and veterinary care. The veterinary care segment is expected to register strong growth during the forecast period.
One of the main reasons for this growth is the increasing accessibility of the population in emerging countries such as India and China. In the case of farm animals such as cattle, the Ministries of Agriculture and Animal Health in various countries have established a strong veterinary network that performs routine checks on farms to control the sudden onset of virus.
The treatment rate for animals is considerably high in North America.
North America exhibited positive trends for the animal treatment market in 2018, and this trend is expected to continue in the years to come. This can be attributed to the increasing availability of veterinary products and services.
In addition, there has also been a change in behavior; the sense of responsibility among pet owners has increased over the years.
The breakdown of the main participants is mentioned below:
• By type of company / association: level 1 at 30%, level 2 at 45% and level 3 at 25%
• By designation: C level – 35%, director level – 25% and others – 40%
• By region: North America: 35%, Europe: 30%, Asia-Pacific: 15% and Middle East and Africa: 10%
The Animal Treatment market report includes an in-depth analysis of the rate of medicalization at the country level. Medication rate is a broad term that is classified into animals that do not receive any medicalization, animals that receive basic medicalization, and animals that receive a long-term veterinarian. care.
Dogs, cats, cattle, horses, pigs and poultry are taken into account when analyzing the rate of medicalization (treatment).
Reasons to buy the report
The report will enrich established companies as well as new entrants / small businesses to gauge the pulse of the market, which would help them to get a bigger share. Companies purchasing the report can use one or more of the strategies mentioned below to strengthen their market share.
This report provides information on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: The animal treatment rates provided in this report will help the major players in the veterinary space to understand the market dynamics at the country level. This will help to understand the gap between demand and supply.
• Business Analytics: A consultative study that will help key industry players make business decisions such as estimating target audience when launching new products.
• Regulatory Assessment: The report covers the regulatory scenario in different countries, which will allow clients to analyze the level of barriers to entry.
• Risk Assessment and Mitigation: Detailed information on animal medicalization rates and regulatory scenarios, which will help reduce the likelihood of failure during new product launches / geographic expansions.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05974266/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.