Animal Health Market 2022: Trends, Size, Share, Growth, Outlook and Report 2027
The global animal health market reached a value of US$34.9 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach US$43.7 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.6% during the period 2022 -2027.
SHERIDAN, WYOMING, USA, July 26, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Market Snapshot:
IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Animal Health Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunities and Forecasts 2022-2027″, offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which includes information about the size of the global animal health market. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, as well as contemporary advancements in the global market.
The global animal health market reached a value of US$34.9 billion in 2021. Looking ahead, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$43.7 billion by 2027 , with a CAGR of 3.6% in 2022-2027. Animal health care concerns the welfare of pets and farm animals. Animals can pick up parasites and other diseases, which require disease diagnosis, prevention and control. It involves treating medical conditions in animals with the appropriate use of drugs, vaccines, medicated animal feeds and diagnostics. Due to the growing concerns over animal welfare, the animal veterinary healthcare market is growing rapidly across all regions.
Overview of Covid-19:
The COVID 19 pandemic has affected the animal health market tremendously. The outbreak of COVID infection in several countries has prompted governments to impose strict regulations regarding travel to other locations. Consequently, movement restrictions have limited accessibility to veterinary care centres. Veterinary consultations and examinations were postponed because they were not considered an emergency. Animal COVID test kits have increasingly gained popularity during the second wave of COVID, which has encouraged market players to take appropriate measures to help veterinarians. These factors propelled the market even during the pandemic.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/animal-health-market/requestsample
Animal health market trends:
The global market is mainly influenced by the increasing incidence of zoonoses and foodborne diseases. In this light, a significant increase in the demand for protein foods is contributing significantly to the growth of the market. Moreover, the advent of vaccines and advanced pharmaceuticals has increased the growth of the market. Apart from this, many companies are making constant efforts to control the risks of pathogen contamination and food-borne diseases, thereby contributing to the market. Additionally, various government initiatives to promote animal health products are creating a positive outlook for the market. In addition, rapid technological advances in veterinary healthcare, such as the advent of efficient information management systems, mobile pet owner technology and vaccine banks, are providing lucrative growth opportunities for key players. Additionally, the growing number of practicing veterinarians and growing expenditure on animal health is strengthening the animal health market.
Explore the full report with table of contents and list of figures: https://bit.ly/33aGWWH
Key Market Segmentation:
The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the major players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
• Zoetis Inc.
• Bago biogenesis
• Boehringer Ingelheim
• Ceva Animal Health
• Thermo Fischer Scientific
Breakdown by type of animal:
• Commercial animals
Breakdown by product type:
• Pharmaceutical products
• Organic Products
• Medicinal food additives
Breakdown by region:
• North America (United States, Canada)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
• Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, others)
• Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, others)
Main highlights of the report:
• Market performance (2016-2021)
• Market Outlook (2022-2027)
• Impact of COVID-19 on the market
• Porter’s five forces analysis
• Historical, current and future market trends
• Market drivers and success factors
• SWOT analysis
• Market structure
• Value chain analysis
• Complete mapping of the competitive landscape
Table of contents of the report:
• Scope and methodology
• Global market
• SWOT analysis
• Value chain analysis
• Price analysis
• Competitive landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently covered by the report, we can provide it to you as part of the customization.
See other reports by IMARC group:
• Refrigerant Market Research Report 2022: https://www.einpresswire.com/article/572929717/refrigerant-market-2022-2027-industry-trends-size-share-value-leaders-and-forecast- report
• Edible Cutlery Market Research Report 2022: https://www.einpresswire.com/article/572930639/edible-cutlery-market-2022-growth-rate-demand-size-share-analysis-manufacturers-and -report-by- 2027
• Indian Real Estate Market Research Report 2022: https://www.einpresswire.com/article/573766887/india-real-estate-market-expected-to-rise-at-a-cagr-of-9-60 -during -2022-2027
• India Bath Soap Market Research Report 2022: https://www.einpresswire.com/article/573767291/india-bath-soap-market-2022-worth-us-3-973-million- by-2027-cagr-of-6-53
• Luxury Furniture Market Research Report 2022: https://www.einpresswire.com/article/573768344/luxury-furniture-market-2022-worth-us-29-6-billion-by-2027- cagr-of-4-97
The IMARC Group is a leading market research firm providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We partner with clients across all industries and geographies to identify their most important opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major business, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial and high-tech organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and new processing methods are at the top of the list. company expertise.
IMARC Services Private Limited
write to us here